Services & Solutions
Technology solutions that make sense for your business
Many small businesses find it challenging to deploy, maintain, and protect their technology. Whether you’re looking to keep IT costs predictable, avoid unexpected problems, communicate more effectively or make a plan for business continuity, Infotec Networks has a solution for you.
With IT products and services from Infotec Networks, you get:
- INFOprotect – 24/7 service with a predictable monthly payment
- INFOprotect Business Continuity – disaster planning, prevention, and protection
- INFOprotect Security – expert planning, implementation, auditing, monitoring, and management of complete security solutions
- INFOprotect Email / Spam Protection – stop SPAM and store your emails safely
- INFOprotect Cloud Services – scalable, customized, mobile and cost-effective
- INFOprotect Virtualization – improve performance and consolidate resources
- IT Consulting – you can count on our guidance and up-to-the-minute expertise
- Hardware as a Service – spread out hardware and warranty costs with one monthly fee
Solutions from Infotec Networks are easy, quick, and economical to implement.
We provide a range of Computer Support, Network Services and IT Consulting in Toms River, Freehold, Eatontown, Red Bank, Lakewood, Manasquan, Marlboro, Oakhurst, Ashbury Park, Neptune, Sea Girt, Seaside Heights, Shrewsbury, Belmar, Bring, Colts Neck, Farmingdale, Brielle, Fort Monmouth, Howell, Jackson, Lakehurst, Lavallette, Lincroft, Ocean, Point Pleasant, Spring Lake, Tinton Falles, Wall Township, West Long Branch, Monmouth County and Ocean County.
Local experts who can visit on-site: Red Bank Backup and Data Recovery, Lakewood Network Security, Manasquan Email and Spam Protection, Marlboro Cloud Computing, Toms River Computer Support, Freehold Network Services, and Eatontown IT Consulting.